- Product Architect - oDesk (May 2011 - present)
Frontend web development using Django and HTML5/CSS3.
- oDesk (visit site as a logged out user)
- Software Engineer - Atypon Systems Inc. (June 2008 - May 2011)
Front end web development using J2EE technology. Develop and maintain web publishing solutions for medium and large customers, such as
- Research Experience - University of Macedonia (Sep 2002 - Sep 2006)
Undergraduate Thesis: Designed and developed a system for automated analysis of Change Logs in Open Source projects. The system automatically mines information and creates in-sightful statistical data and graphs from Change Logs.
- Illinois Institute of Technology MS, Computer Science (2006 - 2008)
- Panepistimion Makedonias BS, Computer Science (2002 - 2006)
- Lessons learned from an open-source University project
P. Basdaras, K. Chalkias, A. Chatzigeorgiou, I. Deligiannis, P. Tsakiri and N. Tsantalis, In the Proceedings of the 10th WSEAS International Conference on Computers - 2006 pp.285-288.
- Gerontelis Foundation Scholarship
Education scholarship 2007-2008
- Software Engineering
Java, Python, Django, JS (YUI and JQuery), CSS (CSS3, OOCSS, SCSS), HTML/HTML5, JSP, XSLT, AWS, web site production, object oriented design, operating systems, software engineering, sql, unix shell scripting, algorithms and data structures design and analysis